Have you been researching your surgical options but are unable to attend an in-person consultation due to COVID-19, your remote location or other personal circumstances?
To meet the needs of his patients Dr Patrick Briggs is now offering both new and existing patients virtual consultations.
The consultations are held via an online video service that provides a visual consultation allowing you to meet Dr Briggs face to face and explore the surgical options that may be available to you.
This form of consultation is the first step in your surgical journey where you will be able to meet Dr Briggs and his team, obtain information on the procedure, view before and after images of Dr Briggs’ surgical cases and receive an estimate of fees for the procedure.
The cost of the virtual consult is taken upfront is $200, a little less than that of an in person consultation. This is due to the fact that at this stage, you will be unable to claim a Medicare rebate for this appointment.
However, if you decide to proceed exploring your options after your virtual appointment, we will offer you in-person appointment with Dr Briggs once we are fully operational again, at no further cost to you.
Once you have booked your appointment and paid your fees Dr Briggs’ administrative staff will send you a detailed email with all the information on how to prepare for the consultation and any paperwork that may be required prior to the appointment.
Your consultations will range from 30-60 minutes in length depending on the procedure/s you are wanting to discuss.
Yes, Dr Briggs will see all those patients that he has virtually consulted with for an in person consultation to provide a physical examination, measurements along with sizing (if applicable) and clinical photos. Once restrictions are lifted, we will be contacting all patients to arrange these appointments.
Dr Briggs has set days and time slots for the consultations from Monday to Friday. When you speak with our team they will advise the dates that are available to you.
It’s simple, give us a call on 1300 264811, fill out our contact form or send an email to [email protected] and our friendly staff will be able to arrange a time for you.
Soon – Hospital Operating has resumed – Following Covid precautions and restrictions.
- Research your procedure and obtain information so you are ready for your consult
- Make a list of questions so at the end of your consult you can ask anything that was not covered
- Ensure you have a good internet connection.
- A static camera is preferable as that does not move around. If you’re using a mobile device, we suggest you mount or prop your device so that it is stable and captures you in full view or use a computer with a camera if you can
About Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast) - Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. With world-wide expertise Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Your initial Consultation Booking Fee with a Specialist Surgeon is $300 and your booking fee is paid ahead of your appointment and will secure your consultation date. You can pay by phone by calling us to book an appointment time. We have online payment methods if necessary.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- It can be helpful to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our websites, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.