Does Dr Briggs Operate on International or Interstate Travelling Patients?
For many years Dr Briggs reputation as a specialist in plastic and cosmetic surgery has drawn patients from Australia as well as Interstate and Internationally.
Dr Briggs has significant experience in plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures using advanced surgical techniques. Combined with exceptional pre and post-operative care, it is possible to expect a high degree of predictability. Your care will be exceptional no matter if you have travelled internationally or from interstate for your procedure.
Your time is valuable and our goal at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery is for you and your visit to be as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
The resources for travelling patients provided on our website are designed to help us meet your goal but in addition, Dr Briggs has a team of highly skilled nurses and administrative staff who have worked alongside Dr Briggs for many years and will be able to assist you with any enquiries, so please just ask.
Follow-Up Care in Melbourne for Travelling Patients – if you’re having SURGERY with us, but live in a different State or Country
If you are a travelling patient you will probably NOT be permitted to fly for at least a few weeks after surgery (ask Dr Briggs for recommendations and be sure you follow them, as flying too soon after surgery can increase your risks).
Follow Up plan for your surgery:
- HOSPITAL STAY
- A comfortable and relaxing stay in a quality Hospital to recuperate
- DISCHARGE to a new supported facility
- Discharge to a supporter’s home in Melbourne or
- To a Medi-Hotel with Nurse support
- POST OP in about 1-10 days
- Your post-op visit to the practice is determined by your Surgeon
- Typically it occurs approximately 1 week to 10 days after Surgery
- At this first in-clinic follow up, we check surgical results, change the dressings and give you additional post-op instructions
- 8 WEEK POST OP REVIEW
- Your 8 Week Review is held at the practice location/clinic
- If you live elsewhere, you’ll need to return for this 8-week review
- 6 MONTH and 12 MONTH Follow up reviews
- You’ll need to attend your 6 Month Review & your 12-month review and annual reviews thereafter
- Some but not all reviews MAY be able to be facilitated Virtually depending on your Surgery and at-home After Care or local nearby Surgeons
- ANNUAL Reviews (as required) – will need an item code and a current GP referral if applicable
Dr Patrick Briggs
Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs is a Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon. Both he and his team are dedicated to excellence in patient care and are committed to treating each and every patient with respect and privacy.
Not only does he offer high-quality results he also offers natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results. Furthermore, he is experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice.
How can we help?
Dr Briggs’ Patient Coordinators take pleasure in assisting you with any questions when considering a plastic surgery procedure. Please call the Hawthorn East clinic in Melbourne between 8 am – 6 pm on Weekdays.
Want more information about your Procedure?
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- If you like, please bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents your surgeon provides.
- You may need to undress so it’s a good idea to wear simple clothes.
How to Book a Consultation
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation.