All-inclusive Introductory Offer by Dr Briggs with Motiva Implants
Melbourne Breast Augmentation Package Offer of $12,990 with highly experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Patrick Briggs. Take advantage of his current availability for this top Breast Augmentation Package in Melbourne.
What is included in the $12,990 Breast Augmentation Package
- Full 5 Star Clinic Consultation and Support
- Breast Augmentation Surgery with Specialist Plastic Surgeon (FRCS) Dr Patrick Briggs
- Surgery in an Accredited Hospital under general anaesthesia by a fully qualified Anaesthetist (ANZCA)
- Premium Motiva Implants
- Day Surgery – Ramsay Boutique Private Hospital (Option to stay overnight)
- Rapid Recovery Pack to help you heal
- Post-op Scar Treatments as required
- 12 Months Aftercare
- Medical Finance and Payment Plans Available
Price is inclusive of plastic surgeons and anaesthetists fees, all hospital and theatre charges, Motiva implant cost and post-operative care. Learn more about Breast Augmentation Associated Costs
Does Dr Patrick Briggs Use a Specialist Anaesthetist?
Yes, for all plastic surgery package procedures Dr Patrick Briggs works with Specialist Anaesthetists that are recognised by the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA). Qualified, experienced Anaesthetists result in a shorter anaesthetic with minimal chance of post-operative complications and better post-operative pain management.
Dr Patrick Briggs
Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs is a Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon and his team are dedicated to excellence in patient care and are committed to treating each and every patient with respect and privacy.
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
How can we help?
Dr Briggs’ Patient Coordinators take pleasure in assisting you with any questions when considering a plastic surgery procedure. Please call the Hawthorn East clinic in Melbourne between 8 am – 6 pm on Weekdays.
Want more information about your Procedure?
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- If you like, please bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents your surgeon provides.
- You may need to undress so it’s a good idea to wear simple clothes.
How to Book a Consultation
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general information only. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation.