All-inclusive Introductory Offer by Dr Briggs with Motiva Implants – Breast Augmentation Package
Melbourne Breast Augmentation Package Offer of $12,990 with Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Patrick Briggs. Take advantage of his current availability for this top Breast Augmentation Package in Melbourne.
What is included in the $12,990 Breast Augmentation Package
- Full 5 Star Clinic Consultation and Support.
- Breast Augmentation Surgery with Specialist Plastic Surgeon (FRCS) Dr Patrick Briggs.
- The surgery will take place in an Accredited Hospital, under general anaesthesia by a fully qualified Anaesthetist (ANZCA).
- Dr Briggs will also use Premium Motiva Implants.
- Day Surgery – Ramsay Boutique Private Hospital. You will also have the option to stay overnight.
- In addition, you will receive a Rapid Recovery Pack after surgery to help you heal.
- And, post-op Scar Treatments as necessary.
- The cost also includes 12 Months aftercare.
- There are Medical Finance and Payment Plans Available.
Price is inclusive of plastic surgeons and anaesthetists fees, all hospital and theatre charges, as well as Motiva implant cost and post-operative care. Learn more about Breast Augmentation package associated costs.
Does Dr Patrick Briggs Use a Specialist Anaesthetist for Breast Augmentation Package?
Yes, for all plastic surgery package procedures Dr Patrick Briggs works with Specialist Anaesthetists. These anaesthetists are recognised by the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA). Moreover, having Anaesthetists with the necessary qualifications and experience results in a shorter anaesthetic with minimal chance of post-operative complications as well as better post-operative pain management.
Dr Patrick Briggs Melbourne Plastic Surgeon – FRCS (Plas)
Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs is a Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon. Both he and his team are dedicated to excellence in patient care and are committed to treating each and every patient with respect and privacy.
Not only does he offer high-quality results he also offers natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results. Furthermore, he is experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice.
How can we help?
Dr Briggs’ Patient Coordinators take pleasure in assisting you with any questions when considering a plastic surgery procedure. Please call the Hawthorn East clinic in Melbourne between 8 am – 6 pm on Weekdays.
Want more information about your Procedure?
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- If you like, please bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents your surgeon provides.
- You may need to undress so it’s a good idea to wear simple clothes.