Plastic Surgery Prices for Dr Patrick Briggs
How Much Does Plastic Surgery Cost in Perth / Australia?
Average prices for cosmetic and plastic surgery vary
- Costs vary for plastic surgery as every patient has slightly different anatomical considerations and varying surgery needs.
- A customised estimate and price range for your plastic surgery procedure is available through a confidential consultation
- There is no pressure from Dr Briggs to proceed to surgery, it is simply to get you started on your journey and provide you with further information and a cost for the procedure
Paying for your Surgery
- Payment methods may include bank transfer, credit card or cash and surgery theatre dates must be secured with a deposit payment;
- Full payment will be required at least 2 weeks prior to your surgery theatre date.
Finance and Payment Plans for Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery
You can find a range of medical finance providers that offer finance and payment plans for plastic surgery by typing in “Medical Finance Australia” into Google
MAC Credit and Total Lifestyle Credit may help finance your medical and surgery costs.
Want to learn more? Phone us today – we’re here to help.
Accessing Superannuation for Plastic Surgery
By applying through a special government process, Superannuation Funds can sometimes be accessed early to pay for life-changing surgery. This is likely to apply to Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Breast Reduction, Body Contouring or Skin Reduction after significant weight loss or Bariatric Surgery. The Australian Tax Office (ATO) will assess Early Super Fund Access applications for medical procedures that treat life-threatening illnesses or chronic pain. The final decision, however, will be made by your Super Fund. Find out more by visiting the ATO website.
About Our Plastic Surgeon – Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast)
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. With world-wide expertise Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 08 9381 9300 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Book a consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs by paying a $100 deposit over the phone and the remainder of the consultation fee of ($150) at your appointment.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
- Browse our website, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.