Patient Resources and Information for Dr Patrick Briggs Plastic Surgeon in Hawthorn, Victoria
Useful Patient Resources and Helpful Information for your surgical journey with Dr Briggs
Plastic Surgery Guides & Downloads
Plastic Surgery Checklists
Virtual / Online Consultation with Dr Briggs – Telehealth and Telemedicine
Your Patient Journey – from research to final results
Risks of Plastic Surgery
Recovery after Surgery
Useful Links for Patients
For more information visit the Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery Patient Resources
Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice.
With worldwide expertise, Dr Patrick Briggs is practising breast, face and body surgery for men and women in Melbourne, VIC.
Next Steps to find a top Plastic Surgeon
Want more information about your Procedure?
- For more information about pricing and payment methods, please visit our page on Surgery Payment options.
- Talk to our Patient Care Team from 8 am – 6 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 264 811.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- If you like, please bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents your surgeon provides.
- You may need to undress so it’s a good idea to wear simple clothes.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Dr Briggs Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential.
- To claim any medicare benefits or Health Insurance for reconstructive plastic surgery you will need a referral.
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation.