Deciding to undergo plastic surgery is a big decision and not one that should be made lightly. Doing research into not only the surgery but also the surgeon performing the surgery is vital. Furthermore, you should make sure you understand what the surgery involves, what the stages and length of recovery are and what the potential risks and complications of the surgery are.
It can be quite overwhelming and the information online can be conflicting and confusing. So, to help relieve the stress and anxiety of this decision, we aim to provide all potential patients with accurate, clear and up-to-date information.
With that in mind, below we have collated our patient information and some resources we believe useful. These will enable you to find out more about the plastic surgery procedure you are considering.
Furthermore, there are guides and articles on things you need to know before your surgery, including, but not limited to;
- About your First Consultation and what is included
- Virtual Consultations with Dr Briggs
- Both pre and post-op journey. Things to expect both before and after your surgery.
- Recovery after surgery, including some tips to encourage recovery
- As well as, a link to free guides to plastic surgery procedures performed by Dr Briggs.
- Information for Travelling Patients from Interstate and Overseas
- Advice for Dr Briggs past patients from Perth WA
- Weight Loss Resources for patients who want to lose weight before surgery
Cant find the information your looking for?
If for some reason you can not find the patient information you need either below or on our website we encourage you to get in contact with the team. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions. Alternatively, you can look on the Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery website. Dr Briggs consults at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery consulting rooms, located in Hawthorn, Melbourne.
But please remember, everyone is different and the information available is only general in nature. Should you want more specific or personal information your best option is to organise a consult with Dr Briggs. During the consult, he will answer any questions you have.
Patient Information from Dr Patrick Briggs
Pre Op Journey
Post Op Journey
Recovery After Surgery
Choosing a Plastic Surgeon
Dr Patrick Briggs Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs FRACS (Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons) is a Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon.
Both he and his team are dedicated to patient care and are committed to treating each and every patient with respect and privacy.
Want more information about your Procedure?
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- If you like, please bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents your surgeon provides.
- You may need to undress so it’s a good idea to wear simple clothes.
The information provided in this article is for educational and informational proposes. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this article. The author and publisher of this article make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, or completeness of the content of this article. The information contained in this article is strictly at your own risk.