We use the term “injectable” to refer to any type of injection, but here we will specifically be referring to cosmetic injectables.
Cosmetic injectables are non-invasive and are used to erase wrinkles and fine lines while boosting collagen production.
There are many types of cosmetic injections but the most popular include fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.
Cosmetic injectables or dermal fillers have many uses. As we age our facial skin loses its elasticity which causes wrinkles and folds in the skin. Not only can they plump up the thinning tissue so that you have a smoother-looking complexion but they can also smooth fine lines are wrinkles helping give your skin a more youthful and natural appearance.
What can cosmetic injections do for me?
Below we have included some of the most common uses for Cosmetic Injections. If you can relate to any of the below then cosmetic injectables may be able to help you.
- Deep lines and facial wrinkles.
- The appearance of ‘tear troughs’ or crow’s feet around the eyelid area
- Forehead worry lines.
- Crows feet or marionette lines.
- Plump up lips to restore lip volume.
- Enhance cheekbones that may have atrophied with age.
- They can also revive your skin from having a worried or overly-tired appearance.
Cosmetic injection treatments can help you achieve smoother skin around your; eyes, mouth, lips and forehead. Furthermore, it can enhance your lips for a fuller or plumper appearance and reduce lines around your nose or mouth – creating a more radiant smile with fewer tell-tale laugh lines.
Benefits of Cosmetic Injectables
There are many benefits to Anti-wrinkle injections and Dermal Filler, some of the benefits include;
- Safe and effective way to enhance your apprearance.
- Instantly rejuvenates and plumps up lifeless skin.
- Increases collagen production, which results in a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.
- It can also dramatically reduce the signs of ageing.
- Wrinkles and dark circles can disappear.
- The size of your pores will decrease.
- Furthermore, it can help lift drooping skin in a natural looking way.
- Getting cosmetic injectables is not only fast but also relatively painless.
- Minimal to no downtime.
Download A Free Guide
Take advantage of our FREE GUIDE TO YOUR PROCEDURE that includes resources for plastic surgery patients. They’ll assist with your journey from thinking about having plastic surgery to aftercare and recovery.
If you’d like more information about a particular surgery, please call our surgical support team on 1300 264 811 between 9 am – 5 pm on weekdays.
Dr Patrick Briggs
Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs is a Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon. Both he and his team are dedicated to excellence in patient care and are committed to treating each and every patient with respect and privacy.
Not only does he offer high-quality results he also offers natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results. Furthermore, he is experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice.
How can we help?
Dr Briggs’ Patient Coordinators take pleasure in assisting you with any questions when considering a plastic surgery procedure. Please call the Hawthorn East clinic in Melbourne between 8 am – 6 pm on Weekdays.
Want more information about your Procedure?
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- If you like, please bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents your surgeon provides.
- You may need to undress so it’s a good idea to wear simple clothes.