The term “injectable” is often used to refer to any type of injection, but here we will specifically be referring to cosmetic injectables.
Cosmetic injectables are non-invasive and are used to erase wrinkles and fine lines while boosting collagen production. There are many types of cosmetic injections but the most popular include fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.
“Cosmetic injectables, also known as dermal fillers, can be used to give your skin a more youthful and natural appearance. As we age our facial skin loses its elasticity which causes wrinkles and folds in the skin. Cosmetic injectables are injected into these areas to plump up the thinning tissue so that you have a smoother-looking complexion.
What are the benefits of getting cosmetic injections?
Cosmetic injections are a safe and effective way to enhance your appearance, whether it’s for cosmetic or medical reasons. The most popular types of injections can reduce the visibility of wrinkles.
These are some of the benefits you may notice for anti-wrinkle injections or dermal filler:
- Instantly rejuvenates and plumps up lifeless skin.
- Increases collagen production to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Dramatically reduces signs of age.
- Wrinkles and dark circles will disappear.
- The size of your pores will decrease.
- Make it easy to get that young looking appearance you want.
- Lift drooping skin in a natural looking way.
- Fast and relatively painless.
Download A Free Guide
Take advantage of our FREE GUIDE TO YOUR PROCEDURE that includes resources for plastic surgery patients. They’ll assist with your journey from thinking about having plastic surgery to aftercare and recovery.
If you’d like more information about a particular surgery, please call our surgical support team on 1300 264 811 between 9 am – 5 pm on weekdays.
Dr Patrick Briggs
Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs is a Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon and his team are dedicated to excellence in patient care and are committed to treating each and every patient with respect and privacy.
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
How can we help?
Dr Briggs’ Patient Coordinators take pleasure in assisting you with any questions when considering a plastic surgery procedure. Please call the Hawthorn East clinic in Melbourne between 8 am – 6 pm on Weekdays.
Want more information about your Procedure?
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- If you like, please bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents your surgeon provides.
- You may need to undress so it’s a good idea to wear simple clothes.
How to Book a Consultation
- Dr Briggs Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential. However,
- To claim any Medicare or Health Insurance you will need a referral.
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation.