Cosmetic Injections, Skin and Anti-Ageing
Do you want non-surgical treatments that leave you feeling better about how your skin looks?
Our Diploma and Degree Qualified Cosmetic Injectors have extensive experience in advanced non-surgical skin treatments. Well beyond what you’d get in a standard beauty environment, our paramedical skin and anti-ageing clinic.
Give your skin a chance to look its very best, including strategic cosmetic injections. We promise you will leave the clinic feeling refreshed, renewed and excited about the possibilities for better-looking skin.
We look forward to helping you get smoother, firmer and healthier-looking skin using clinically proven therapies with spa indulgence!
Non Surgical Treatments available at Coco Ruby Skin
- Chin Fat Dissolver (or Double chin injections) – A series of injections that targets the fatty cells beneath your chin.
- Gummy Smile – Although this is not suitable for everyone, if you are a suitable candidate you may be able to decrease the amount of gum you show when you smile.
- This is accomplished with a very selective use of a wrinkle relaxer to lessen the strength of the muscle that lifts up the lip.
- Non-Surgical Face Lift – When we talk about a non-surgical facelift we are referring to the use of minimally invasive non-surgical procedures.
- It is not one single thing but a combination of treatments to help address the effects ageing as had on you. This is accomplished by rejuvenating and refreshing your appearance.
- For Example it may include; anti wrinkle injections, skin boosters, filler, chin sculpting, V-laser, Healite II recovery and/or facial peels.
- Injectables – In other words, cosmetic injections and dermal filler. Can reduce fine lines and wrinkles and also plump up areas of the face that have lost volume.
- Rejuvenating Skincare – Using good quality skin products is important. There is no point under going skin treatments if you arent going to look after your skin. Looking after your skin is part of maintaining a youthful appearence.
- Being sunsmart is also vital. We know how much UV damages the skin overtime so ensuring you are applying facial sunskin on a daily bases can make a huge difference as well.
Download A Free Guide
Take advantage of our FREE GUIDE TO YOUR PROCEDURE that includes resources for plastic surgery patients. They’ll assist with your journey from thinking about having plastic surgery to aftercare and recovery.
If you’d like more information about a particular surgery, please call our surgical support team on 1300 264 811 between 9 am – 5 pm on weekdays.