Renew Your Skin with Microdermabrasion Skin Treatments!
Microplus Microdermabrasion Skin Treatments are a non-surgical and gentle procedure that uses Microdermabrasion and Sonophoresis for the ultimate resurfacing treatment. Microdermabrasion deeply exfoliates and polishes the skin to stimulate new cell growth and the renewal of collagen. While Sonophoresis, uses ultrasonic technology providing a warm massage treatment that will increase circulation, condition and tone the skin while infusing serums up to 800 times deeper into the skin.
Uses for Microdermabrasion – which skin conditions are best treated by Microdermabrasion?
A microdermabrasion treatment series can help a variety of skin concerns and treat various skin conditions.
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Refines pores and reduces the appearance of pore size
- Diminish unwanted brown spot or pigmentation (select skin types only)
- Smooths wrinkles and reduces fine lines
- Rejuvenates face, neck and chest
- Reduces acne and helps skin texture from past breakouts
Next Step: Book your Initial Consultation for Facial Treatments
Send us a confidential enquiry or call on (08) 9381 9300 to arrange your Confidential Consultation with our Dermal Therapist.
Want more information before scheduling your Facial Treatment consultation?
- Request more information about any of our skin procedures including Injectables or Healite II treatments – call or contact us
- Attend our FREE skin analysis appointment with our Skin Treatment Expert – learn more about non-surgical and surgical options for face.
- Book a surgical consult to discuss your goals with Dr Briggs and received tailored information on facial treatments available too you in clinic.