International and Interstate Patients
Can Dr Briggs Operate on International or Interstate Patients?
For many years Dr Briggs’ reputation as a specialist in plastic and cosmetic surgery has drawn patients from Australia as well as Interstate and Internationally.
Dr Briggs has significant experience in plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures using advanced surgical techniques. Combined with exceptional pre and post-operative care, it is possible to expect a high degree of predictability. Your care will be as exceptional no matter if you have travelled internationally or from interstate for your procedure.
Your time is valuable and our goal at Dr Briggs’ practice in Subiaco is for you and your visit to be as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
The resources provided on our website are designed to help us meet your goal but in addition Dr Briggs has a team of highly skilled nurses and administrative staff who have worked alongside Dr Briggs for many years and will be able to assist you with any enquiries, so please just ask.
We can also assist with local hospitality arrangements on request.
Private Hospitals Dr Briggs Works With
As a fully qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Briggs will only work with hospitals he trusts, therefore all of the above mentioned hospitals ar accredited and recognised by the Western Australian Health Department. Many under qualified surgeons in Perth may choose to perform procedures such as breast augmentation under local anaesthetic in their clinics but this is not common practice for those surgeons with qualifications such as Dr Briggs.
Does Dr Briggs Practice Interstate?
Given the current COVID-19 crisis Dr Briggs has had to suspend all travel to Melbourne because or the restrictions in place. We plan to resume Melbourne visits in 2021 or when advised that it is safe to do so.
About Our Plastic Surgeon – Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast)
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. With world-wide expertise Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 08 9381 9300 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Book a consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs by paying a $100 deposit over the phone and the remainder of the consultation fee of $150 at your appointment.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
- Browse our website, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.