International and Interstate Patients
Can Dr Briggs Operate on International or Interstate Patients?
For many years Dr Briggs’ reputation as a specialist in plastic and cosmetic surgery has drawn patients from Australia as well as Interstate and Internationally.
Dr Briggs has significant experience in plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures using advanced surgical techniques. Combined with exceptional pre and post-operative care, it is possible to expect a high degree of predictability. Your care will be as exceptional no matter if you have travelled internationally or from interstate for your procedure.
Your time is valuable and our goal at Dr Briggs’ practice in Subiaco is for you and your visit to be as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
The resources provided on our website are designed to help us meet your goal but in addition Dr Briggs has a team of highly skilled nurses and administrative staff who have worked alongside Dr Briggs for many years and will be able to assist you with any enquiries, so please just ask.
We can also assist with local hospitality arrangements on request.
Private Hospitals Dr Briggs Works With
- Ramsay Group Hospitals in Melbourne – Masada, The Avenue and Glenferrie Private
As a fully qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Briggs will only work with hospitals he trusts, therefore all of the above mentioned hospitals ar accredited and recognised by the Victorian Health Department. Many under qualified surgeons in Melbourne may choose to perform procedures such as breast augmentation under local anaesthetic in their clinics but this is not common practice for those surgeons with qualifications such as Dr Briggs.
Does Dr Briggs Practice?
Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery
Monday – Friday
9.00 am – 5.00 pm
759 Burwood Road, Hawthorn East, Victoria 3123
Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice.
With worldwide expertise, Dr Patrick Briggs is practising breast, face and body surgery for men and women in Melbourne, VIC.
Next Steps to find a top Plastic Surgeon
Want more information about your Procedure?
- For more information about pricing and payment methods, please visit our page on Surgery Payment options.
- Talk to our Patient Care Team from 8 am – 6 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 264 811.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- If you like, please bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents your surgeon provides.
- You may need to undress so it’s a good idea to wear simple clothes.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Dr Briggs Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential.
- To claim any medicare benefits or Health Insurance for reconstructive plastic surgery you will need a referral.
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation.