Before and After Gallery
Before & After Gallery - Melbourne, VIC
Dr Patrick Briggs understands how important a before and after gallery can be for patients and potential patients to see visual results of different procedures. We see this as an important educational tool in learning about the surgery and potential outcomes, because of this we try to display patients with different body shapes and results. However, we also respect the privacy of our patients who have had surgery and give them the choice on where their pictures are posted. Many of our patients prefer to have their images limited to our private before and after gallery, because of this further results can be viewed within a consultation with Dr Briggs.
To book a consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs on your procedures of choice and to see our inhouse before and after photos send us an inquiry through the website or call the number situated at the top of the page.
Breast Procedures Before and After Gallery
Face Procedures Before and After Gallery
Body Surgery Before and After Gallery
Gender Surgery Before and After Gallery
About Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast) - Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. With world-wide expertise Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Your initial Consultation Booking Fee with a Specialist Surgeon is $300 and your booking fee is paid ahead of your appointment and will secure your consultation date. You can pay by phone by calling us to book an appointment time. We have online payment methods if necessary.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- It can be helpful to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our websites, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.
*Photography Disclaimer – Unless our photograph(s) or image(s) are marked with a copyright signal and surgeon’s name or group name, they are licensed stock photography, not actual patients. For patient images, visit our Before and After Surgery Galleries. Note: results can vary from patient to patient and that all invasive surgery carries risks. Be sure you do your research before proceeding. Should you have any questions related to photography on this website please contact us via the contact form.