Non-Surgical Face Lift
Non-Surgical Face Lift
Non-surgical face lifts are becoming an increasingly popular alternative to the more traditional and invasive surgical face lift. This is for various reasons, but mostly because people do not want to commit to invasive surgery or they simply do not require a surgical face lift at this stage.
Regardless of why you might decide to look at non-surgical face lift options, Melbourne-based Dr Patrick Briggs will guide you. He is an experienced, knowledgeable and highly-skilled surgeon who offers the best medical advice, and most beneficial non-surgical cosmetic procedures suited to your particular skin type and features.
Your skin type is unique, as are our all our patients, and this is reflected in the diverse range of treatments that we have used on our patients over the years.
Non-surgical face lifts are a more holistic and less intensive method of refreshing and invigorating the complexion. Some procedures that fall under the category of face lifts without surgery are anti-wrinkle and cosmetic injections, lip fillers, and pigmentation treatments.
Chemical peels cause the top layer of skin to dry up and peel off. Once the old skin has completely peeled off the patient is left with a layer of new, fresher and firmer skin. The full effects of a chemical peel may take several days to become fully visible, however, it is an effective way to naturally renew your facial features without invasive surgery.
Dermapen Collagen Stimulation treatment involves an electronic handheld pen that uses microscopic needles to pierce the skin. The tiny micro wounds stimulate collagen and elastin production naturally and allow the skins own healing process to tighten and plump the skin. Dermapen Collagen Stimulation can assist generalised rejuvenation, acne scar remodelling, fine wrinkle smoothing, stretch mark reduction and helps to smooth and reduce fibrous scar tissue.
Pigmentation treatments are most commonly used to treat discoloured and uneven skin tones on facial skin. Suffering from pigmentation problems, especially on your face, can have a very negative impact on your self-confidence and body image. The treatment times vary and depend entirely on your unique requirements.
We use dermal fillers, special medical cosmetics, prescription medications and paramedical skin care to get your skin pigmentation even and beautiful.
If you are not satisfied with what you see in the mirror every morning, contact Dr Patrick Briggs. We have an extensive range of non-surgical face lift options that can give you real results in real time. At Dr Briggs we know how to look after your skin to keep it looking and feeling the best that it can.
About Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast) - Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. With world-wide expertise Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Your initial Consultation Booking Fee with a Specialist Surgeon is $300 and your booking fee is paid ahead of your appointment and will secure your consultation date. You can pay by phone by calling us to book an appointment time. We have online payment methods if necessary.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- It can be helpful to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our websites, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.