Non-Surgical Cosmetic Injections, Skin and Anti-Ageing in Perth
Are you wanting non-surgical treatments that leave you felling better about how your skin looks? Our Specialist Plastic Surgeon and Diploma Degree Qualified Dermal Clinician have extensive experience in advanced skin treatments. Well beyond what you’d get in a standard beauty environment, our paramedical skin and anti-ageing clinic gives your skin a chance to look its very best, including strategic cosmetic injections. We promise you will leave the clinic feeling refreshed, renewed and excited about the possibilities for better looking skin.
We look forward to helping you get smoother, firmer and healthier looking skin using clinically proven therapies with spa indulgence!
About Our Plastic Surgeon – Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast)
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. With world-wide expertise Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 08 9381 9300 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Book a consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs by paying a $100 deposit over the phone and the remainder of the consultation fee of $150 at your appointment.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
- Browse our website, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.