With the re-opening of the Western Australian border, we are all hyper aware that a second wave could very well become a reality for us. It is crucial that we remember our COVID Safe practices to maintain our current COVID free status here in Western Australia
Dr Patrick Briggs cares about the wellbeing of our patients and staff and we would like to reassure you that we will continue as we always have to keep surfaces clean and will maintain a buffer between you and us where possible during your visit.
Taking this into account, we would ask that you please consider the health and safety of yourself and our staff when booking appointments. Without our staff, there will not be anyone to see any patients and unfortunately for the healthcare industry, it is not always possible to be able to work from home for a few weeks. Therefore, we ask that:
If you have undertaken international or interstate travel in the past 14 days, please rebook your routine appointments and initial consultations, such as post-op appointments outside of 3 months post-surgery, initial visits to Dr Briggs to discuss surgical options, non-surgical Botox or Dermal Filler appointments and Medi Spa appointments, until after 14 days of your return to Western Australia.
If you are unwell or experiencing any sign of fever, sore throat, fatigue, coughing or shortness of breath and you need to be seen for an appointment that you think cannot wait:
- Please advise us that you are unwell and stay home.
- We can talk to you over the phone to discuss whether we think it is a matter of urgency that we see you in the clinic.
- If we think you need to be seen in the clinic, instructions will be given over the phone prior to your arrival
If you are well and come in to see us, please:
- Use hand sanitiser upon arriving and leaving the premises
- Maintain a 1.5 metre distance between you and everyone else.
- Stand back from the front counter
- Sit on the chairs in the consult rooms and reception area.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with your elbow and don’t wipe your hands on anything!
We sincerely appreciate your understanding on the above. It is a surreal and constantly evolving situation that we still find ourselves in many months after the initial lockdown. It is time for all of us to be mindful of the risk we pose to others, not just the risk that others may pose to us.
Dr Patrick Briggs and Team
For more information please refer to the WA Health Department websites
About Our Plastic Surgeon – Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast)
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. With world-wide expertise Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 08 9381 9300 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Book a consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs by paying a $100 deposit over the phone and the remainder of the consultation fee of $150 at your appointment.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
- Browse our website, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.