Labiaplasty in Melbourne
Labiaplasty Surgery In Melbourne, VIC
Labiaplasty – Labia Reduction in Melbourne, VIC
Labiaplasty, often spelled labioplasty, is a treatment for enlarged or irregular labia often done for cosmetic enhancement or medical reasons. Many women are born with large or irregular labia. Others develop this condition after childbirth or with ageing.
Dr Patrick Briggs is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon and an expert on labiaplasty and vaginal rejuvenation.
The appearance of the enlarged labia can cause loss of self esteem or embarrassment with a sexual partner.
Chronic labial irritation can sometimes develop in women who wear tight clothing. Discomfort can occur with sex, sports or other physical activities.
Labiaplasty surgery can greatly enhance the cosmetic appearance of the outer vagina giving many women greater confidence and self esteem. Women whose labia become irritated and painful will often find relief after surgery.
Many women also wish to change the appearance of the external sex organs: the Mons Pubis (fatty area under the pubic hair) or the external/internal labia (lips of the vagina).
If you have long or hanging vaginal lips or genitalia, you may benefit from a labia reduction. Some women have always been this way, whereas others develop the problem after childbirth or as they get older.
If you’d like to discuss labiaplasty surgery in Melbourne, get in touch with us today.
About Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast) - Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. With world-wide expertise Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Your initial Consultation Booking Fee with a Specialist Surgeon is $300 and your booking fee is paid ahead of your appointment and will secure your consultation date. You can pay by phone by calling us to book an appointment time. We have online payment methods if necessary.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- It can be helpful to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our websites, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.