Labiaplasty Surgery In Perth WA
Labiaplasty – Labia Reduction in Perth, WA
Labiaplasty, often spelled labioplasty, is a treatment for enlarged or irregular labia often done for cosmetic enhancement or medical reasons. Many women are born with large or irregular labia. Others develop this condition after childbirth or with ageing.
Dr Patrick Briggs is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon and an expert on labiaplasty and vaginal rejuvenation.
The appearance of the enlarged labia can cause loss of self esteem or embarrassment with a sexual partner.
Chronic labial irritation can sometimes develop in women who wear tight clothing. Discomfort can occur with sex, sports or other physical activities.
Labiaplasty surgery can greatly enhance the cosmetic appearance of the outer vagina giving many women greater confidence and self esteem. Women whose labia become irritated and painful will often find relief after surgery.
Many women also wish to change the appearance of the external sex organs: the Mons Pubis (fatty area under the pubic hair) or the external/internal labia (lips of the vagina).
If you have long or hanging vaginal lips or genitalia, you may benefit from a labia reduction. Some women have always been this way, whereas others develop the problem after childbirth or as they get older.
If you’d like to discuss labiaplasty surgery in Perth, get in touch with us today.
About Our Plastic Surgeon – Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast)
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. With world-wide expertise Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 08 9381 9300 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Book a consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs by paying a $100 deposit over the phone and the remainder of the consultation fee of $150 at your appointment.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
- Browse our website, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.