Many women choose to undergo breast augmentation to increase the size and enhance the shape of their breasts. There are several different brands of Breast Implants available in Australia.
Motiva Implants are the latest breast implants available in Australia, Europe, and Asia. Dr Patrick Briggs is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne who has performed thousands of breast augmentation and breast enhancement surgeries. Motiva implants are Dr Briggs’ preferred implant of choice.
Breast Augmentation Surgery -Free Guide
What Are Motiva Breast Implants?
- Motiva Breast Implants are a brand of silicone breast implant.
- Motiva’s design concept is to combine comfort and functionality with the implants.
- Their Implants consist of medical-grade silicone shell with a special smooth finish surface. This gives the implant a more natural appeareance and feel.
- They come in a variety of sizes, shapes and profiles.
- This not only increases comfort and shortens recovery time but it also reduces the chances of post-op complications.
- Motiva breast implants have been approved and implanted in over 60 countries so far.
- Establishment Labs is the progressive breast implant manufacturer that makes Motiva Implants.
- Motiva was approved for use in Australia back in 2016 and it became a fast-growing brand of breast implants.
- In fact, many of the highest-rated plastic surgeons in the world use Motiva.
- Motiva implants have become popular worldwide thanks to their innovative design and safety solutions.
Breast Implant Sizing
A Breast Augmentation is a popular surgical procedure where your surgeon inserts breast implants into your breast tissues. This gives the fatty and glandular breast tissue further support and augments what you already have.
Choosing the right sized implant is important. You should consider your current breast size and body shape as well as the various sizes and shapes of implants available. Consulting a specialist plastic surgeon can help you decide.
Check out the Motiva Implants size chart for more information.
What are the Different Types Of Motiva Breast Implants?
There are 2 main types of Motiva breast implants used in Australia – Motiva Round and Motiva Ergonomix
1. Motiva Ergonomix® Breast Implants
Motiva Ergonomix® Breast Implants are made to move naturally with your body. They are semi-round in shape with a ProgressiveGel Ultima filling. They are made to mimic the look and behaviour of older generations of anatomical breast implants, especially during physical activity. Moreover, they are soft to touch but remain firm, even if a rupture should occur.
Motiva Ergonomix implants are round implants that contain a special silicone gel, which makes them softer, fuller, and more natural. These have the advantage that they can behave and fall just like an anatomical or teardrop implant no matter which way you move.
A one-of-a-kind implant designed to mimic the look, feel, and movement of natural breast tissue
2. Motiva® Round Breast Implants
Motiva® Round Breast Implants provide a fuller upper-pole look. They also have the ProgressiveGel Ultima filling so that they are soft to the touch but still firm during both movement and rest. The idea behind the design is to improve the upward projection of the breasts while maintaining a natural look.
If you need any assistance with the different types of Motiva Implants available, contact Dr Patrick Briggs and schedule an appointment. This highly experienced, seasoned plastic surgeon will provide you with the correct information and assistance.
Motiva Round implants contain a silicone gel which is firmer than Motiva Ergonomix implants, which provides more upper-pole fullness in the breast area on top of the nipple and still looks natural with the fuller overall look.
Balanced firmness and softness, with a full and round upper breast
Why choose Motiva Breast Implants for Breast Augmentation?
Motiva Breast Implants have been made using the latest SmoothSilk® technology. This is soft to the touch and provides no abrasion to the adjacent cells. The smoother surface is thought to reduce the chances of capsular contracture.
Motiva Breast Implants are an excellent solution for breast augmentation for several reasons; their innovative shell, new-generation filler and smoother surface are some of the many solutions this pioneering company has brought to the market. All of these solutions work together to provide a comfortable and safe experience.
The innovative shell, featuring the TrueMonobloc® shell design, encases both types of Motiva Implants. This casing enables them to be durable and flexible whilst also allowing you to follow your daily routine perfectly. The TrueMonobloc® shell design also reduces the chances of implant rupture.
The innovative ProgressiveGel Ultima further reduces the danger of breast implant rupture. It is a cohesive type of gel, that stays in place even in the unlikely event of a breast implants rupture. In other words, if a rupture occurs, the filament gel stays in place and does not leak into the surrounding tissue.
Safety and Testing of Motiva Breast Implants
Motiva Breast Implant testing consists of three significant tests.
The first group of tests performed was about the chemical composition of the Motiva Breast Implants, and the tests have shown that the materials used in the design of these breast implants are safe for use.
Another significant group of tests have been carried out to test the physical properties of the implants themselves. The TrueMonobloc® shell design has been tested under pressure at different pressure points on the implant itself to show that the implant can withstand equal amounts of stress at all points. The results should say that the chances of a rupture due to movement or from an outside pressure force are minimal.
The last group of tests carried out on the Motiva Breast Implants have been testing the biological properties of implants themselves. These tests ensure that the Motiva Breast Implants do not pose any health risks once in the body. This trial is still ongoing, but the results are promising. They may show that due to the innovative design and the SilkSurface®, they reduce chances of capsular contracture and BIA-ALCL.
Motiva Breast Implants Warranty
- The design and the filament gel of the Motiva Breast Implants reduce the chances of capsular contracture. Their Always Confident Warranty® covers any cases in which a capsular contracture may occur and offer a free replacement of the implants.
- Motiva Breast Implants are highly unlikely to experience a rupture. However, if that should happen, their Always Confident Warranty® covers both the capsular contracture and cases of rupture. Make sure to speak with your specialised plastic surgeon for more details and the newest findings in the field.
Motiva Breast Implants FAQs
Medical References about Motiva Implant
- Preliminary 3-Year Evaluation of Experience With SilkSurface and VelvetSurface Motiva Silicone Breast Implants: A Single-Center Experience With 5813 Consecutive Breast Augmentation Cases
Dr Patrick Briggs Melbourne Plastic Surgeon – FRCS (Plas)
Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs is a Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon. Both he and his team are dedicated to excellence in patient care and are committed to treating each and every patient with respect and privacy.
Not only does he offer high-quality results he also offers natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results. Furthermore, he is experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice.
How can we help?
Dr Briggs’ Patient Coordinators take pleasure in assisting you with any questions when considering a plastic surgery procedure. Please call the Hawthorn East clinic in Melbourne between 8 am – 6 pm on Weekdays.
Want more information about your Procedure?
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- If you like, please bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents your surgeon provides.
- You may need to undress so it’s a good idea to wear simple clothes.