Our Specialist Plastic Surgery Clinic in Perth
Dr Patrick Briggs and his team are dedicated to excellence in patient care, excellence in a clinical setting, and excellence in results.
We are committed to treating each and every patient professionally, and with respect and privacy.
Patients visiting Dr Briggs for either surgical procedures or non-surgical treatments can expect clear, objective medical advice and access to information.
A VERY PERSONAL CHOICE
A subtle blend of art and science, cosmetic surgery has become increasingly safe and comfortable in recent years.
Techniques have been refined, new materials have been developed and results have become more natural, predictable and satisfying. No other kind of surgery allows the surgeon more creativity; and no other kind of surgery is more deeply personal for the patient.
From your first visit to Dr Briggs’ Subiaco office, you will work directly with Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Patrick Briggs, the practice’s director.
Together you will explore possibilities and discuss the results you can expect.
Before and after images will be used to show you how you might look after your procedure and every aspect of your treatment, from evaluation, through surgery to post-surgical care will be carefully explained.
WHERE IS DR BRIGGS LOCATED?
Dr Briggs is located in the inner city suburb of Subiaco, close to transport and parking. Directions
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 08 9381 9300 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Book a consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs by paying a $100 deposit over the phone and the remainder of the consultation fee of ($150) at your appointment.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
- Browse our website, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.