Our Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Perth
Dr Patrick Briggs is a Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon and his team are dedicated to excellence in patient care, excellence in a clinical setting, and excellence in results.
We are committed to treating each and every patient professionally, and with respect and privacy.
Patients visiting Dr Briggs Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon for either surgical procedures and / or non-surgical treatments can expect clear, objective medical advice and access to information.
A VERY PERSONAL CHOICE
A subtle blend of art and science, cosmetic surgery has become increasingly popular but more safe and comfortable in recent years.
Techniques have been refined, new materials have been developed and results have become more natural, predictable and satisfying. No other kind of surgery allows the surgeon more creativity; and no other kind of surgery is more deeply personal for the patient.
From your first visit to Dr Briggs’ Subiaco office, you will work directly with Dr. Patrick Briggs, the practice’s director and his team of qualified staff.
Together you will explore possibilities which will determine the surgery that is best for you and therefore allowing Dr Briggs to discuss the results you can expect.
Meanwhile before and after images will be used to show you how you might look after your procedure and every aspect of your treatment, from evaluation, through surgery to post-surgical care will be carefully explained but if you need further information feel free to ask so as to better your decision making process.
WHERE IS DR BRIGGS LOCATED?
Dr Briggs is located in the inner city suburb of Subiaco, the clinic is close to both transport and parking. Directions
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 08 9381 9300 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Book a consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs by paying a $100 deposit over the phone and the remainder of the consultation fee of ($150) at your appointment.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
- Browse our website, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.