Dr Patrick Briggs is a highly qualified and experienced specialist plastic surgeon (FRCS, ASAPS), consulting and operating in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Meet Dr Patrick Briggs
Dr Patrick Briggs is an established, highly experienced plastic surgeon. He is also known for his caring manner and excellent patient care ethics. As a result, he is easy to talk to and takes the time to listen to what you want.
Dr Briggs also explains procedures in easy-to-understand language, helping you know what to expect from your procedure. Dr Briggs has decades of expertise in performing corrective and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Useful information to help you along your surgical journey. From choosing your surgeon to what happens at your first consultation. Also included are things you need to know, before an after your surgery.
Latest Blog Posts
- Benefits of a Tummy Tuck to Treat Loose SkinLoose skin is an issue for many women, whether it’s a result of having children or losing weig...
- What’s the Best Goal Weight for Your Physique?Download the Free Guide to Post Weight Loss Body Surgery Nationwide obesity levels are now a&nb...
- Breast Implant Profile and Projection – Best Implant Profile – High Profile, Moderate Profile or Other ProfilesIf you’re planning on undergoing breast augmentation, one of the most challenging decisions you’...
- Brief History of Breast ImplantsToday Breast implant surgery is one of the most sorts after surgeries in the world. But where did it...
- Bra Cup Sizes and Different Breast VolumesEven though they are essential to most women, the fact is that shopping for a bra is a tedious task....
Free E-Book Download
Take advantage of our free eBook guides that include resources for plastic surgery patients. They’ll assist with your journey from thinking about having plastic surgery to aftercare and recovery.
If you’d like more information about a particular surgery, please call our surgical support team on 1300 264 811 between 9am – 5am weekdays.
Let's Stay In Touch
Sign up for exclusive access to free guides, product sales, VIP club offers and lots of valuable resources from Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery and Dr Briggs.