Dr Patrick Briggs is a highly qualified and experienced specialist plastic surgeon (FRCS, ASAPS), consulting and operating in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Meet Dr Patrick Briggs
Dr Patrick Briggs is an established, highly experienced plastic surgeon. He is also known for his caring manner and excellent patient care ethics. As a result, he is easy to talk to and takes the time to listen to what you want.
Dr Briggs also explains procedures in easy-to-understand language, helping you know what to expect from your procedure. Dr Briggs has decades of expertise in performing corrective and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Useful information to help you along your surgical journey. From choosing your surgeon to what happens at your first consultation. Also included are things you need to know, before an after your surgery.
Latest Blog Posts
- Body Lift Surgery FAQsBody Lift Surgery FAQS about Different Types of Body Lift Dr Patrick Briggs offers Body Lift Su...
- Better Labiaplasty Recovery – Tips & Healing after Labia SurgeryLabiaplasty is a surgical procedure on the vaginal area to improve both function and aesthetics. It ...
- Better Mummy Makeover Recovery – Timeline after Breast & Tummy SurgeryMummy makeover surgery is a group of procedures that aims to improve your body contour after pregnan...
- Recovery After Eyelid Surgery – Postop Tips and Timeline for BlepharoplastyIf you are considering eyelid surgery, or as it’s medically known a blepharoplasty, it is impo...
- Which Breast Implant Size is Right for You?Learn more about the right breast implant size that will best suit the results you want to achieve. ...
Free E-Book Download
Take advantage of our free eBook guides that include resources for plastic surgery patients. They’ll assist with your journey from thinking about having plastic surgery to aftercare and recovery.
If you’d like more information about a particular surgery, please call our surgical support team on 1300 264 811 between 9am – 5am weekdays.
Let's Stay In Touch
Sign up for exclusive access to free guides, product sales, VIP club offers and lots of valuable resources from Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery and Dr Briggs.